Like a typical Gemini I'm changeable, I can be two different types of people. I can be very outgoing, but sometimes very shy.
― Denise Van Outen
― Denise Van Outen
Gemini individuals are the people who are born between May 22 and June 21. This zodiac sign is symbolized by 'twins', and it either depicts a double of any object, or the Roman number two. Like the symbol, Geminis are complex people who embody duality.
Some of the personality traits of a Gemini are that they love complexity and get bored of things quickly. These people are social animals but their moods tend to change very fast. Gemini is an air sign and people belonging to this sign are often kind and generous, but can turn cold and distant at times. People choose to get Gemini tattoos done even in the memory of their loved ones like a spouse, lover, or a friend.
Rose and orchid are two flowers that belong to this zodiac sign, and can be merged into tattoo designs to make them look even more attractive. It is very easy to get a Gemini tattoo as they are simple to design and look unique and original. Most people who want these tattoos, opt for the Roman number II. The sign is associated with the Greek twin gods Apollo and Artemis, and hence depicts duality. Take a look at some creative ideas given below.
* The images have not been placed in any particular order, but are independent ideas of Gemini-inspired tattoos.
Gemini Tattoo Design Ideas
- Though this is a unisex tattoo design, both men and women can style it in their own unique ideas. A tribal arm band with the Roman numeral II can be a cool tattoo idea for men. Women can have the numeral with either an orchid or a rose surrounding it to make the tattoo look more feminine and beautiful. You can also use fiery feminine symbols.
- As this zodiac sign depicts duality, you can have designs of two women, angels, cupids, brothers, or any other sign of twins as a Gemini tattoo. The Roman numeral II can also be written in a variety of ways which can depict duality. Similarly, women can have two roses or orchids drawn together to depict duality.
- One of the coolest ideas is a name inscribed in the Gemini sign. It can either be your own name, or of the person you want to get it for. A circle with two faces can also be one of the unique and different designs of these tattoos. It is an air sign and so if you want to make your tattoo look trendy and hot, you can have the Gemini sign in the center along with breeze in the background.
- The number 5 is also associated with this zodiac sign. You can have a tribal tattoo in the background with the number 5 in the center along with either a rose, orchid or marigold in different colors. You can have this as a large back tattoo as it will look majestic and fascinating. You can also get the Gemini constellation tattooed on your arm or back.
- You can get inked with these designs on the back, lower back, neck, back of the neck, arm, wrist, shoulder, legs and feet. If your tattoo is on your back or arm, you can prefer to have a large-sized tattoo design. If you are getting it on your neck, wrist, feet, or lower back, you can have small tattoo designs with Roman numeral as they are easier to make and also look elegant.
You can mix and match a lot of designs as there is a variety to choose from. We hope this article has helped you think about some creative ways of getting a tattoo of the Gemini sign. Good luck with getting inked, and don't forget to do your homework first!