Many people have piercings all over their body and yet they are never enough. If you are one of them, but want to spare yourself from the pain, there's good news for you. You can have a fake piercing just to save yourself from another hole in your body. These great pieces of fake body jewelry don't require your tongue to be actually pierced, they can just be stuck to your tongue or held by a magnet.
For some people, a piercing is a symbol of belonging to a certain group or an identity proof. If you don't want to look like a Christmas tree with rings and studs hanging from every part of your body, you can opt for a safer choice, imitation jewelry. When getting a tongue piercing, the location has to be precise and correct to make it look original.
You need to be careful about not placing the ring or stud deep into the mouth, as you might land up swallowing the jewelry. If you are wondering about making one, it is made from 316L of stainless steel or dental grade acrylic balls. Using this material makes it safe to be kept in the mouth.
Here are some tips you can use while wearing it.
- Buy one from any accessory shop to start with.
- Read the instructions given at the back of the packet carefully.
- If it is the stick-on type, take the sticker out and place it carefully between the tip and the middle of the tongue.
- If it is of the magnetic type then carefully place the upper part of the piercing on the desired location and the magnet in the back of your tongue so that it is held together.
- Make sure you don't eat anything with the piercing on or you may ingest the piercing too.
- Don't sleep with it on, as that can also lead to similar accidents.
- Try not to wear it while swimming and bathing as that could be risky too.
- If, by any chance you happen to gulp the ring, get immediate medical help.
You can get various types in the market. Some are different colored barbell studs, which can be interchanged every other day. Some rings are even made from gold and silver so they look attractive and classy. You can have studs with logos like a smiley, zodiac signs, flames, skulls, slogans, etc., written on them. Other varieties include rings and studs with lights on them, or which glow in the dark.
These are safe to wear, as they do not lead to an infection and are free of healing problems. They don't need to be cleaned often and have no maintenance hassles. It is a good option when you really want to get a piercing, but your mom is completely against it. You can put it on whenever you feel like and take it off when you wish to.
Eventually, fake piercing is always advisable. Getting a real one can be painful, besides if it is not done properly it may cause harm and lead to many other problems. So, put on a fake tongue piercing and play those pranks on all your friends.