What comes into your mind when you think of tattoos? A cool design, some nice strokes, and some bold colors? But there is a new trend catching up these days..., the tattoo lettering trend! There are many guys and girls that are getting words inked on themselves instead of a full on symbol or design!
On the other hand, in case of tattoo designs people may just look at the beauty of it and complement you for the same. We also know that it is human to judge others based on their appearance. Your tattoo speaks a lot about yourself.
So, inking words or quotes that you stand by and which have helped form a basis of your personality would be a good idea! Here are some good word tattoo ideas for girls as it proceeds further.
Meaningful Word Tattoos for Girls
Thanks to celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and Rihanna, the girls out there are looking for some cool word tattoo ideas, and are waiting to get themselves inked by following the footsteps of their favorite celebrities. Whatever words you choose, they should have a strong meaning behind your existing personality.
It could be anything, from the names of the people who are important to you, to the quote that completely relates to your life. Many people also ink the wordings that remind themselves of what they actually want to be!
This world can create a lot of situations which can at times, make us forget what we actually are! These quotes inked in your body, remind you that no matter what the situation be, you should never lose your own self! Have a look at the word tattoo ideas for girls.
Among all the inspirational quotes that you have come across so far, you surely have a personal favorite! The reason why that quote would be your favorite is because it inspires you the most... because you can actually connect to it. Here are some popular inspirational and meaningful tattoo quotes, that can be your next word tattoo.
- "What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be!" ~ Anonymous
- "Let your joy scream across the pain." ~ Anonymous
- "This too, shall pass." ~ Anonymous
- "God gave burdens, also shoulders." ~ Anonymous
- "The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all!"~ Anonymous
- "My love runs deeper than the wounds." ~ Henry Rollins
- "Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." ~ Montel
- "Stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will stay true to you." ~ Anonymous
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are." ~ Chinese Proverb
Well, this section is for those who believe in the religious words of wisdom, at least one, if not all! For example, there are many verses in the Holy Bible that are very inspiring and worth following. Some of the popular Bible Verse tattoos are mentioned here.
- "Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." ~ 1 Corinthians 13
- "The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27
- "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline." ~ 2 Timothy 1:7
- "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." ~ Psalm 27
- "And how do you benefit if you gain the whole world, but lose your soul in the process?" ~ Mark 8:36
- "Gentle words bring life and health; A deceitful tongue crushes the spirit." ~ Proverbs 15:4
- "Only God can judge me." ~ Tupac Shakur
Love Quotes and Sayings
We are born to give love, to get love, and to spread love. If love is the basic element of your life and you are looking for a quote that can express this, then have a look at some of the popular love quotes.
- "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." ~ Moulin Rouge
- "There is no better remedy for love than to love more!" ~ Anonymous
- "For those I love, I will sacrifice." ~ Anonymous
- "Love is the key to my heart." ~ Anon
- "Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow." ~ John Gay
- "Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~ Rumi
- "Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.'' ~ Jean Anouilh
Just remember, whatever you choose, it should be something that you don't just like to listen, but also to imbibe in the way you live. It shouldn't just be a tattoo with some cool words, it should be a tattoo that represents your motto in life, your belief which was, which is, and which will always be strongly imbibed in you for the rest of your life.
Many word tattoos for girls that we have come across are mainly reminders..., reminders that help them recall again and again, that they are born with a distinct personality, and in no circumstances whatsoever, should they let it change! So, what word tattoo are you inking?