"I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future." ~ Richard Jeni
Inspirational Tattoo Ideas
Just like any other tattoo, you can get an inspirational tattoo on any body part, such as your wrist, arms, ankles, stomach, chest, shoulders, legs and lower back. There are both graphic designs as well as wordings which can be a part of your tattoo. Here are a list of some inspiring quotes which you can get inked on your body.
- Tell me I can't, I'll show you I can! - Anonymous
- Break the rules, stand apart, ignore your head, follow your heart! - Anonymous
- When odds are one in a million, be that one. - Anonymous
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. - Helen Keller
- It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
- Never let the hand you hold, hold you down. - Anonymous
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. - Timothy Leary
- You can, if you think, you can. - George Reeves
- I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay! - Madonna Ciccone
- I think, therefore I'm single. - Lizz Winstead
- If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton
- You laugh at me because I'm different and I laugh at you because you're all the same. - Anonymous
- Failure is success, if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes
- The only journey is the journey within. - Rainer Maria Rilke
- Energy and persistence conquer all things. - Benjamin Franklin
- Every artist was first an amateur. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Women belong in the house... and the Senate. - Anonymous
- I made my life my monument. - Ben Johnson
You can get tattoos on your body with these quotes or if you feel that they are a bit longer and you want something precise, get some motivational short phrases or single words tattooed. The ones suggested next will give you a fairly good idea of the kind of words and phrases that you can get tattooed on your body.
Phrases and Words
- Believe in yourself
- Truth sets you free
- Live, Laugh, Love
- Follow the moon
- Fall seven times, stand up eight
- Blood, Sweat, but never Tears
- Life is what you make it
- Life is good
- Life goes on
- Believe the impossible
- Never a failure, always a lesson
- Time heals all wounds
To accentuate these words, phrases and quotes, you can add some funky yet, meaningful symbols to them. Here are some of the symbols that you can get inked on your body to inspire yourself.
If you creatively use these symbols, words, quotes or even Bible verses, you can surely come up with some amazing tattoo ideas.
One last tip - As a tattoo is going to remain with you forever, so before finalizing it, see to it that it has some meaning, some significance, some value in your life. The tattoo should be such that it reminds you of something/someone and inspires you to live at your level best!