Pierced navels with belly rings in them look very fashionable and stylish, but we flinch away at the thought of pain that they cause and deprive ourselves of sporting this fashion. But you need not get your navel pierced to sport a ring in it, as you can always opt for a fake belly ring! These fake rings look incredibly beautiful, and also real.
What are They?
There are a plenty of fake navel rings available in the market. They create an impression that you have a piercing in your belly button, when in reality, you do not. This clever trick keeps the pain away, while also making you look more attractive. These fake rings have a clip-on or hoop that holds them into the navel. Wide range of silver, golden, platinum, and titanium rings, with fancy embellishments, are available in the market. Magnetic studs are also a good substitute for real belly button rings. Non-piercing faux belly button jewelry replacement glue can also be used to keep the fake rings intact.
Following are some of the options in these rings:
- Crystal spark dangle
- Crystal dragonfly dangle
- Crystal flower dangle
- Crystal heart dangle
- Flat silver non-pierced hoop
- Blue flower non pierced hoop
- Non pierced gunmetal gray hoop
- Non pierced gold hoop
- Clip-on silver belly bar
- Stone-studded gold spring clip
- Captive ring belly button rings
- Reverse or top-down rings
- Titanium fake belly button rings
- Platinum clips with studded diamonds
How to Make Fake Belly Rings
Fake navel rings are quite easy to make. All you need is glue, beads, and some jewelry wire. Here are the steps for making these rings:
- String a bead into the jewelry wire, and bend it in half. This will form the dangling part in your fake piercing.
- Add the beads of your choice to the wire. Make the wire long enough to emerge from your belly button.
- Tie the stringed beads, and glue the dangling part onto the upper inside of your navel. Secure it properly.
- Glue one bead half an inch above the upper part of your belly button.
- Fix it well so that it stays for long and gives the impression of a real piercing.
Simple fake navel rings are inexpensive, but their cost increases with the material, designs, and embellishments. Even so, they are a worthwhile substitute for the real rings that cause immense pain while piercing. These rings look sensational and stunning, and you can even try out different designs and colors matching with your outfit. One more added advantage is that these fake rings are easily replaceable without any pain, and they do not cause any infection or wound either, as opposed to actual piercing. These rings are always safer as compared to the actual pierced ones.
All in all, fake belly rings are a total gain with no pain, and they make you look trendy too!